Image Hosted by ImageShack.us       Image Hosted by ImageShack.us         Image Hosted by ImageShack.us               Image Hosted by ImageShack.us     Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OOTD: Topshop Playsuit and Necklace

Monday, 27 May 2013



We hope you have all been enjoying the sunny weather we've been having the past couple of days. We have been lucky enough to spend our weekend on a farm in the Yorkshire Dales, so I thought I would share a nice summery outfit with you all that I wore over the weekend. I've had my eye on this Topshop cord playsuit for a while and I found it in the sale a few weeks ago, and just could resist it! It is perfect for lazy sunny afternoons in the park. This bright necklace is also a new purchase of mine. Em and I spent a whole day roaming around the new Leeds Trinity shopping centre and I just loved how colourful and vibrant this statement piece was. I am actually planning on wearing this to the Company Magazine Blog Awards on Wednesday- we can't wait! Cross your fingers for us.

We'd love to see what you all have been wearing in the sunshine, so leave a comment below with a link and we'll make sure to check it out!
Love Kendall xx

6 comments:

  1. you look absolutely stunning! bonus points for smiling because a smile unlike the pout makes outfit posts a hundred times better ^_^

    Julia from http://tresqueentastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so kind of you. Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete
  2. GOOD LUCK ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!! You look lovely here Ganesh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! love this look!!

    chanellelouise.blogspot.co.uk .... will follow everyone back xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! your blog so cute! i like yor necklace) so welcome to my blog) khamidenkyzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace! Cute cute outfit! x

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)