Image Hosted by ImageShack.us       Image Hosted by ImageShack.us         Image Hosted by ImageShack.us               Image Hosted by ImageShack.us     Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

DIY: Makeup Brush Holder

Monday, 20 May 2013



I managed to clock off work a little early today, so I came home and had a little bit of a crafternoon. I fell in love with this paisley material when I went to the market earlier in the week and I really wanted to make something with it that I will actually use. I travel quite a lot, with going home to see my parents and visiting friends, so this little padded brush case will come in very handy. It rolls up neatly and, I think, looks really cute. I did a bit of research on how to make this, as we had a lot of ideas flying around, and found this video in the process. It is a really concise tutorial on how to make what I have made above. One of the best things about this DIY is that you don't actually need much to make it, and the things you do need will probably be around the house or in your craft box anyway. 


If you give it a go, let us know how it goes!
Love Kendall xx

3 comments:

  1. This is so perfect. I might appropriate it for my paint brushes!
    x Eloise - Jazzlipsandtulips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely gonna give this a go!
    It looks so adorable! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE hearing from you! Thank you for your wonderful words :)